2017 Board Application
- What do you know about The Asheville Affiliates?
- Please tell us about yourself and why you would like to donate your time to support fundraising events for Asheville area nonprofit organizations.
- What experience do you have working with nonprofit organizations?
- What role do you typically find yourself find yourself in when you are working with a group?
- Are there any specific professional attributes that you feel would contribute significantly to the Asheville Affiliates Board? What do you feel is your greatest strength that you would bring to the board?
- How would you measure your success as a board member?
- What personal aspirations do you have that could be enhanced by service on this board?
- What motivates you as a volunteer?
- Do you have a particular area of passion when it comes to working with Nonprofit organizations?
- What kind of autonomy do you have over your schedule? There will be monthly board meetings, meetings between board meetings with nonprofits, sponsors and committees. Serving on a board is a time commitment and we want to ensure that you are able to commit the necessary time.
**Please remember that board service is a privilege. That working on behalf of your organization is a gift and that public service is core to the betterment of our society.**
Please email your completed application to Hello.AshevilleAffiliates@gmail.com